2 Years | 120 Credits
To be admitted to a Master's programme, you must have the minimum diploma required for the level of training you are aiming for
- Access to the first year of the Master's programme (M1):- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Science Management, or equivalent,- Pass the admission interview.
- Access to the second year of the Master's programme (M2) :- Successful completion of the first year of a Master's degree in one of the Big Data specialties - Successful completion of the admission interview
- Quickly operational in missions in the field of BIG DATA, thanks to the acquisition of fundamentals, case studies and practice on concrete problems.
- Responsible, through understanding the ethical, privacy and sustainability issues facing international business and society today.
- Having, thanks to their scientific and technical skills, mastered the masses of data allowing them to analyse and extract knowledge to help make strategic decisions and create innovative services.
- Able to help organisations create value from massive data: product innovation, process innovation, marketing, new business models...
The intended occupation : Data Analyst
Graduates will be able to either :
- Working in public or private companies whose niche includes massive data mining. Web engineering or social networks.
- Entering large companies requiring the creation and exploitation of very large data banks, in research and development, on high level applications and on process and flow optimisation.
- MOS2 Excel
- IBM Big Data
All costs mentioned are exclusive of VAT (the current rate in January 2020 is 7%)
|Duration||Type of Fee||Tunisian students||International Students|
|2 years||Application fee
(payable only once on first enrolment in a PI course)
|500 DTTTC||250 € INCL. VAT|
|Annual registration fee||7100 DTHT||3400 € EXCL.|
|EU1||Mathematical Foundations of Scientific Data||2|
|EU1||Graph and applications||3|
|EU1||Workshop Statistics with R||2|
|EU2||Introduction to Big Data||4|
|EU2||Parallel and Distributed Computing||3|
|EU3||Database Management System PL_SQL||3|
|EU4||Communication Technique 1||2|
|EU5||Object Oriented Programming (Java)||2|
|EU5||Analytical Database Processing (SAS)||2|
Head of Department
ASMA BEN AMMAR
+216 99 333 124