IRM-Opt. Information Systems and Software Engineering
3 Years | 180 Credits
TheInformation Systems and Software Engineering course atPolytech INTL(Option A) aims to train professionals who master all the managerial and technical aspects of information system (IS) development. The training in Information Systems and Software includes the latest advances in information technology and its integration, as well as the dimensions related to IS governance in terms of management, new technologies, processes and people.
Successful candidates :
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent,
- The preparatory cycle or equivalent,
- Successful completion of a first year of an engineering or master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
The specific skills expected of theInformation Systems and Software engineer are grouped into poles characterising the technical fields targeted by our training.
- Ensuring that servers, computers and computer applicationsare always working
- Further research into solutions to improve system performance
- Ensuring data security
- Study and development of an IS.
- Management of business, software and data architectures.
- Management of information resources.
- Audit, strategy and planning advice for an IS.
All costs mentioned are exclusive of VAT (the current rate in January 2020 is 7%)
|Duration||Type of Fee||Tunisian students||International Students|
|3 years||Application fee
(payable only once on first enrolment in a PI course)
|500 DTTTC||250 € INCL. VAT|
|Annual registration fee||6825 DTHT||3400 € EXCL.|
|EE-IRM83A1||Software testing & validation||1.5|
|EE-IRM83A3||Web services engineering||1,5|
|EE-IRM84A1||Advanced Design Pattern||2,5|
|EE-IRM84A3||Electronic document management||1,5|
|EE-IRM85A1||ISIL federative project||2|
|EE-IRM91A1||Information systems integration||4|
|EE-IRM91A2||Strategic Planning & IS Urbanisation||3|
|EE-IRM92A1||Audit & Quality of Information Systems||1,5|
|EE-IRM93A3||The fundamentals of DevOps||2,5|
|EE-IRM93A1||Agile methods and Kanban||2|
|EE-IRM93A2||Model Driven Engineering||1|
|EE-IRM94A1||Service Oriented Architectures||2|
|EE-IRM95A1||ISIL federative project||2|
Head of Department
Doctorate in Computer Science from the University of Paris-Saclay/ FST
+216 95 120 688