The clubs play a crucial role in student life at Polytech Intl, as they provide a forum for experimentation, enabling the transition from idea to action. Moreover, the clubs help to introduce the engineering student to the challenges of professional life.
The approach of the private faculty Polytech Intl approach is to enrich the student's scientific and technical profile with various skills: initiative, voluntary work and responsibility. This is why theschool has implemented a real policy to develop a quality student life. Every week, events are planned by the members of the clubs linked to various themes (robotics, gaming, culture, etc.), thus promoting exchanges between the various members of the school.
Responsible Jouini Med Skander
- Animation of the integration day,
- Preparation of events related to national and international holidays (Halloween, Christmas, Traditional Dress Day, etc.),
- Animation of debates around popular films (JCC ...),
- Online broadcasting (WebRadio),
- Animation and media coverage of competitions at Polytech Intl.
Responsible for Khalloufi mahdi
- Organisation of the second edition of the event,
- Technology of Tomorow,
- Android and Latex training.
Responsible Ikram Fakhfakh
- Organisation of paintball rounds,
- Management of the fitness room,
- Organisation of excursions, hikes, ...
Responsible for Achwaq Khelifi
- Design and construction of a line-following robot,
- Design of a rescue drone model,
- Organisation of SolidWorks (CAD) training and certification.
Responsible for Sami Laribi
- Organisation of training courses on the design and development of a video game (Unity),
- Proposal of video game projects in partnership with the professional world,
- Participation in competitions,
- Planning of trainings in high schools through their clubs to raise awareness of this new trend.
Responsible for Salma Jalel
- Media coverage of cultural, artistic and sporting activities at Polytech Intl,
- Organisation of events (coaching, debates, conferences, testimonies...),
- Establishment of partnership agreements with other radio clubs (IHEC).
Responsible for Yesmine Toumi
- Planning of conferences, workshops, trainings..,
- Development of professional skills,
- Participation in architectural competitions.
Responsible for Achwaq Khelifi
- Organisation of training courses related to the theme,
- Participation in national and international competitions,
- Organisation of renewable energy workshops and field visits.
Responsible Taoufik Ben Amor
- Organisation of sports events,
- Participation in sports competitions.
Responsible Hamza Alounai
- Organisation of humanitarian missions,
- Participation with humanitarian associations in their assistance to indigent populations.
Responsible Jaziri Samy
- Composition and recording of musical titles,
- Learning an instrument is available,
- Organisation of musical events.
Responsible for Ayari Hejer
- Organisation of coaching workshops for the benefit of engineering students,
- Accompanying engineering students from the idea to the realisation of their projects,
- Participation in competitions.