3 Years | 180 Credits
The objective of the " IT, Networks and Multimedia" (IRM) programme is to train students in all the methods, techniques, technologies and tools necessary for the design, development and implementation of high-performance, secure and scalable IT-based systems. Several dimensions are thus included in the training: management of information systems, computer and software engineering, networks, embedded and mobility, and multimedia and convergence. This teaching is organised in four semesters of common core, and two semesters of specialised options according to a choice of four themes:information system (IS). This option includes the latest advances in information technology and its integration, as well as the dimensions of IS governance at both the management as well as new technologies, processes and people. Big Data and Business Intelligence (BDBI) (Option B) aims to train professionals who master not only the managerial and technical aspects of information systems development, but also those relating to the design, development, implementation and management of tools and systems for the Big Data and Business Intelligence. This option includes the latest advances in methods, techniques and technologies affecting this discipline such as data mining, the data warehouseNoSQL programming, cloud computing, artiﬁcial learning, ...etc. Embedded and MobileSystems while taking into consideration specific constraints: low memory, energy consumption optimisation, security, dependence on the ambient context, geolocationnetwork availability constraints, etc... Finance This specialisation trains engineers specialised in financial applications, capable of mastering the specific problems of this field and capable of proposing and implementing appropriate solutions. This specialisation trains engineers specialised in financial applications, capable of mastering the problems specific to this field and able to propose and implement appropriate solutions.
Pour être admis en cycle ingénieur, vous devez détenir le diplôme minimal requis pour le niveau de formation que vous visez :
- Accès en première année Ingénieur :
– Être titulaire d’une licence en Informatique, Informatique de Gestion, ou équivalent,
– Avoir réussi un cycle préparatoire intégré ou un cycle préparatoire aux Concours d’Entrée aux Ecoles d’Ingénieurs,– Passer avec succès l’entretien d’admission.
- Access to the second year of engineering :- Successful completion of the first year of engineering in one of the IT specialties (Computer Science, IT-FinanceNetworking, Big Data, Software Engineering etc.,- Have passed the first year master Pass the admission interview.
The specific skills expected of theMRI engineer are grouped into three poles which characterise the technical fields targeted by our training.
- Study and specification of requirements (CS1, CS2, CS6) : Analyse and elaborate the functional and technical requirements of a software application or an information or decision-makingsystem
- Software design and development (CS3, CS4): Design and develop a technical solution, software applications or business intelligence systems
- Analysis and support (CS5, CS7, CS8): Analyse, test and validate technical solutions and ensure the updating and drafting of documents and technical support.
- Designer/Developer of applications (Internet, business, embedded)
- Project manager, either as a project manager or as a project manager
- Expert/consultant in network, operating system, applications, IS security.
- IT Unit Manager (Operational Management)
- Network architect (Steering, change management)
All costs mentioned are exclusive of VAT (the current rate in January 2020 is 7%)
|Duration||Type of Fee||Tunisian students||International Students|
|3 years||Application fee
(payable only once on first enrolment in a PI course)
|500 DTTTC||250 € INCL. VAT|
|Annual registration fee||7100 DTHT||3400 € EXCL.|
|EE-IRM511||Algorithms & advanced data structures||3|
|EE-IRM521||Object Analysis and Design||3|
|EE-IRM531||Mathematics for engineers||3|
|EE-IRM541||Computer Systems Architecture||3|
|EE-IRM552||Français I /Allemand I||1.5|
|EE-IRM553||Entrepreneurship and business creation||1|
|EE-IRM621||Database Administration (DBA)||2|
|EE-IRM621||Web application development||3|
|EE-IRM631||Probability & Statistics||2|
|EE-IRM632||Operational Research & Optimisation||3|
|EE-IRM642||Language Theory & Compilation||3|
|EE-IRM652||Français II /Allemand II||1.5|
|EE-IRM654||Droit des affaires et de de l’innovation||1|
|EE-IRM713||Human Machine Interaction||1|
|EE-IRM722||Méthodes agiles et scrum||2|
|EE-IRM723||ERP & CRM||2,5|
|EE-IRM732||XML and JSON||1|
|EE-IRM752||Français III /Allemand III||1,5|
|EE-IRM752||Leadership and human resources management||1|
Head of Department
Doctorate in Computer Science from the University of Paris-Saclay/ FST
+216 95 120 688